Friday, January 9, 2009

BACK TO BASICS...

The day before yesterday..nearly after six long years and now after so much compulsion,bugging and persuading from my friend i became a member of a public library and lent my first novel for the year..THE LIFE OF PI by YANN MARTEL.taking into account im an atheist minus the exam time,such a beautiful book to start with after such a big break... i lost the habit of reading long back for which i started cursing myself today..how could it ever happen i imagined,trying to figure out what on earth got me into that situation..but at the moment im so happy to get back there and the joy of reading is now a different kind...the sigth of the novel always lights up my face with a big smile...thank you soooo muucccchh to the person who helped me here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment