Sunday, January 4, 2009

SUPRISES MAKE IT MORE EXICTING!!!

This one got me gasping for breath....the time was around 11:30,i was in megamart scanning thorough pile of t-shirts that had these beautiful quotes on them...all of a sudden my phone rang(it hardly does at this time of the day)...it said SELVI(my sis) calling..i picked it up with my trade mark greeting's "Hai.how are you how was your exam??".she said that she was fine and her exams got on well hoping that she would clear all the papers.Than for a sec or two she paused and she said with this giggling voice of hers"pppppraaaaaaaaddddddeeeeeeepppppp,im getting married".Bang my jaws dropped the salesman opposite to me gave me this comic look his eyes wide open starring right into mine like i was some clown,until i got back to my senses...At first i thought she was joking...and i couldnt reply immediately because the air got stuck in my windpipe and it jammed, gasping for my breath i coughed to let it out...she than said she herself didnt expect it so soon..i then congratulated her and after a small query session i learnt that the mapilai was from tirupur and his name was Balaji.He was into spinning like my dad business....wow another memorable event coming up this year...this year is so so so special...


today was yet another great day..they say "A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH A SMALL STEP" ,Im glad ive taken that small step ...i ran the mini mini marathon (6 kms)today that was conducted by the some coimbatere club..so happy that i completed it..it has changed the way i approach things now,with a "i can and i will" attitude.i didnt win though but that didnt spoil the joy and fun i had later...keep going..many more hurdles to cross..

0 comments:

Post a Comment